Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Nippers Top Rated Alphabet Book!



Dr. Seuss’s ABC by Dr. Seuss
Even after all the wonderfully entertaining alphabet books I have reviewed, Dr. Seuss’s ABC is still my favorite. This book is a fabulous learning tool. Dr. Suess skillfully applied his signature nonsensical narrative to help children learn their ABC’s. Each page reinforces the basic concepts of upper and lower case. In addition, he frequently stopped for review by choosing a few pages throughout the book to repeat the letters we have already learned. This book is a joy to read and helped both of my children learn their ABC’s with ease!

To see Little Nippers complete list of top 10 Alphabet Books (as seen on Winning Readings) just click on the link in the sidebar under:
Top 10 Alphabet Books

1 comment:

  1. My kids love Dr. Seuss ABC. We have read it so much that we can be on a walk and recite the book together! Pretty fun. I love your list of books. There are a few I haven't read before and I will have to check them out. I am a big fan of ABC books.

    ReplyDelete