Tuesday, June 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...


Congratulations to Mystee Blackwood of Arizona. She is the winner of THE SLEEPY LITTLE ALPHABET!

Thanks to all for participating. It seems Dr. Seuss is still popular among our followers. Cat in the Hat; Hop on Pop and Green Eggs and Ham were all mentioned as favorites! For those of you who haven't seen my post on the Dr. Seuss exhibit at the Springfield Museums, scroll down. I highly recommend this day trip. My family and I enjoyed it tremendously!

On Friday, Little Nippers will announce our next GIVEAWAY. This month we are offering two classic books! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, my youngest is looking forward to reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Mystee! Thanks, again, for participating!!!!

    ReplyDelete